its on A&E
SKINHEADS
I think its on TLC, Im not sure, but I have seen this before, its just ... you have to see it to believe it.
Just tuned in. Amazing how many dumbasses there are in this world.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
it gets better, they have a birthday cake for hitler
They love Slayer, Tom is Cuban. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] unless I am mistaken, although I know Slayer, Danzig, White Zombie, Superjoint Ritual all have skin followings who come to their shows.
LOOK LOOK!!!
Aphrodite and Crusader are on TV [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
We all get our 15 of fame
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
triumph of the will!
hitler on a white horse!!!
They want all the non whites to move to san fran. lol I dont think they have a very high black pop. And Alabama as the white homeland.
The [censored] and the Skins together, lol.
[ QUOTE ]
LOOK LOOK!!!
Aphrodite and Crusader are on TV [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
We all get our 15 of fame
[/ QUOTE ]
I thought the show was about skinheads not inbreeders.
EDIT--Nevermind, both are the same.
Simple math really
First cousins marrying = inbreeding x IQ of 67 + group of others who are eaten alive with the terminal case of the dumbass= skinheads
See those ignorant mother [censored] strutting around, thinking that they are tough guys? I'd take myself and our ROSP Strike Force crew in a streetfight anyday of the week. We'd even kick the [censored] out of the skinhead kids-take care of your enemy before it grows up to be a problem [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks